czwartek, 29 marca 2012

Patience time

Teraz mam przerwę w rzeźbieniu właśnie zakupiłam frezarkę , którą wygładzę figurki , niestety muszę poczekać kilka dni na dostawę , więc chwilowo utknęłam ... może ulepię coś w międzyczasie ...
Translated : 
Now I have a break at carving, I just  purchased the milling machine  which I need to smooth figurines, unfortunately I must wait a few days for the delivery, so temporarily I got stuck... perhaps I will form something in the meantime ...
Anielica jest cierpliwa i cieszy się że już może potrzymać bobaska na rękach -pomimo tego że jeszcze nie są dokończone
Translated:
 The angel is patient and is pleased that she can already hold the tiny tot on hands - in spite of the fact that  they are not completed yet

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

leave a comment